Dreamweaver Home - Redesign and Project Management
RSS

Recent Posts

Happy Memorial Day to our friends in Seattle
Clean and organized...and safe.
More room for the project team...
Whitton Kitchen

Organization
Project Management
Staging
powered by

My Blog

Seamless renovation

Repurposing commercial space for  mixed use provides living quarters as well as retail space. This makes for good use and common sense. A seamless transition from home to work saves time, money, wear and tear on ourselves and our environment.

The boundaries we set may not be visible as a physical commute... this flexibility makes us  recognize
ourselves as  the highly adaptive creatures we already are.

6 Comments to Seamless renovation:

Comments RSS
Aimee Koch on Monday, August 06, 2018 1:20 AM
thanks
Reply to comment

superior paper on Monday, August 27, 2018 10:35 PM
You never know what the game you brought a decade ago could be worth now. I got quite a bit of money while selling my old Atari 2600 which was working well and I sold it for a PS4 (Fair trade to be honest).
Reply to comment

https://www.aubestsessays.com/ on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 5:50 AM
I love this kind of renovation. It's a good experience for me.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Saturday, May 04, 2019 9:09 PM
Reply to comment

bestdissertation.com discounts on Saturday, May 04, 2019 9:16 PM
I do believe that this kind of renovation should be planned really well. This might also take some time if you'd like to make everything perfect in your eyes. I am actually planning to do some renovations in my family's house as well and I have to admit that I do feel really stressed about it. I wish I had some people who can help me with the designs and every thing. I am still trying to contact some of the people that I think will be helpful to make my plans happen and I hope we can meet as soon as possible. Anyway, despite of this being hard, I still know that we can all do this. We just have to trust in ourselves.
Reply to comment

piknu on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 1:13 AM
Amazing post! your blog is really great and cool.your way of working is really awesome.i have first visit in your website.Thanks for sharing the nice post
Reply to comment